Private lending is commonly referred to as a “non-bank” loan, or “asset lend”, and can be used for most forms of investment or business lending.
Private lending operates in a non-bank environment where individual investors provide the capital required for borrower’s specific loans, and are typically for short term borrowing purposes.
Capital Growth provides access to a large number of boutique lenders who provide private lending solutions. Private lending is available to the following potential client scenarios:
- Business person who can’t prove lender’s loan serviceability
- To raise short term Equity/ Capital
- Rural or Specialised property asset lend
- Builder or developer, tired of all the red tape
- Land Banking Finance
- Investor looking for a short term lending solution
- Mezzanine Funding
- Caveat Advances
- Joint Venture Funding
- Requiring top-up funds and seeking a second mortgage loan
- Between homes and needing to settle a bridging loan fast – but can’t find anyone to help
- Or simply seeking a fast, straightforward private loans